We have partnered with a PG insurance specialist, currently the UK’s only current provider of Personal Guarantee Insurance (PGI), to provide you with a solution that gives you the confidence to grow your business through securing crucial finance, whilst protecting your personal assets.
What is PGI?
PGI provides cover to Directors of Ltd Companies based in the UK who have signed a PG in relation to commercial finance. If the company enters insolvency, the Policy steps in and pays a set percentage of the PG commitment directly to the lender.
- 80% cover for PGs signed in support of secured finance
- 60% cover in the first year for PGs attached to unsecured finance, rising to 70% in year two, then 80% in year three and thereafter
- A maximum level of cover of £400,000 for secured loans and £300,000 for unsecured loans
- Unlimited access to the Business Support Service which provides invaluable support during financial difficulties
- £10,000 cover for a profession debt negotiator to arrange settlement with the lender
- Cover for multiple Directors on one Policy at no extra cost if the PG is signed on a joint and several liability basis
- Cover for multiple guarantees on one Policy
PGI is available against a wide range of business loans, including invoice finance, asset-based loans, commercial mortgages, peer-to-peer loans, development loans and more. Why not have an informal chat with the professionals and make sure that you are not risking your personal assets unnecessarily.
How to get a quote
Contact us for an application form or follow the link below to access it online. A member of the provider’s Support Team will contact you shortly after to discuss your options.